Jaguar Clubs of North AmericaJCNA Home
- General Discussion Forum -

xjs carpet kit

Andy Simko
ember At Large *

forum user since 2006-02-22

i have a difference of opinion with the company doing my leather seats. he wanted me to buy the 2 carpet segments under driver's & front passenger's feet, from the jaguar dealer (these would be covered by floor mats). the dealer says only 1 is available (drivers side)

his intention was to have the rest of the wool carpet steamed. it is all in good condition except for the two pieces we want to replace

now i'm thinking i'll replace all the carpet with an aftermarket kit, while the seats are being done. this way there is no color matching to be done.

any suggestions where to order carpet?

1995 black xjs 4.0 convertible

xjs carpet kit

Thomas E. Curren
Jaguar Club of Florida *

forum user since 2006-09-30

Try Paul's Jaguar in south Fl. Paul is the king of XJS.

1961 E-types #90&53
1952 XK 120 OTS
1972 E-OTS

xjs carpet kit

Stephen Ring
Jaguar Association of New England *

forum user since 2002-11-20

I have a set I purchased from my Jaguar Dealer in 2003. I never used them as I sold my 1994 XJS to purchase a 2004 XK8, and part is still sealed in plastic. If you are inteested I can look up thr invoice from the dealer and tell you what color they are. My XJS was a very dark British Racing Green.

xjs carpet kit

Andy Simko
ember At Large *

forum user since 2006-02-22

yes, please check the color, stephen. i would be interested if it is a compatable color.

thank you

asimko@netsolnj.com

1995 black xjs 4.0 convertible

xjs carpet kit

Stephen Ring
Jaguar Association of New England *

forum user since 2002-11-20

I tried your email address but I guess I did something wrong. Anyway, I have all the info so if you are still interested you can email me at BASICNYC @ aol . com.

LEGAL NOTICES

copyright 2002-2008 JAGUAR CLUBS OF NORTH AMERICA, INC.