1982 Black XJ6 - 60600 miles FSBO

Kristina Creel
Sacramento Jaguar Club *

forum user since 2007-10-17

To: joinsjc@comcast.net
Subject: 1982 Jaguar
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 17:18:26 +0000

Mr. Olson--

Thank you for your time and information. Below is a description of my 1982 Jaguar XJ6--hope this will fill the "bill". I have no idea how much to ask for it, but judging from the classified section of the club web site, it should fall into the $6,000-8,000 range--so until I hear back from you I will not put anything down.

"1982 Black XJ6, 60600 miles, for sale by original owner. Interior like new, original paint has mimimal "door" dings. Runs smoothly, and purrs like the great "cat' is. Annual tune up due soon. Only know repair issues are glove box latch needs tightening, radio antenna motor needs repair or replacement. Most of its 28 years have been spent covered and garaged. Ideal for serious collector who will love and care for it as much as my late husband did."

Thank you once again,

Sharon Gill
e-mail address: sharongill@prodigy.net
phone no. 916 334-3416

1982 Black XJ6 - 60600 miles FSBO

Kristina Creel
Sacramento Jaguar Club *

forum user since 2007-10-17

I talked with her this morning after she got my name from the dealer. I asked her for this information, and said we could find places to advertise the car (newsletter, website, etc.). She wants it to go an enthusiast/collector. It was her husband's "baby" (after her, I assume).

Ideas, thoughts, pick it up and run with it, etc.

Bob

Click here to return to top of club home page