REMINDER: Submit your Competition Rule Change recommendations ASAP. The submission form can be downloaded from the library.
At time of Sanction request: The posting of this JCNA Concours Sanction request acknowledges that the Chief Judge and Concours Chairman commit to conduct the Sanctioned Concours to the fullest extent possible per the applicable JCNA Concours Rules.
At the time of posting the Judges info and Scores: The posting of the results of the JCNA Sanctioned Concours Judges information and Concours scores acknowledges that the Chief Judge and Concours Chairman conducted the Sanctioned Concours to the fullest extent possible per the applicable JCNA Concours Rules.
Chief Judges and / or Concours Chairs - Contact JCNA Concours Committee Chair, Gary Cobble by crs_csjcna.com (email) once you have uploaded your concours results and judging team information. Gary will then review your entries and classify your event as "Official."
Rulebook and Forms
Note: For consistency, before printing set your printer to, “Shrink to printable area” and check the box, “Auto rotate and center".
- Complete History of the Rule Book (Not necessary to print each year)
- Complete Rule Book (includes 2 front pages to be printed on card stock for binder and all contents to be printed on 3-hole punch paper)
- Rule Book Contents Only (Recommended, print this file and no need to print any other files. Print front to back on 3-hole punch paper)
If you prefer, you may download individual chapters and sections below or you may order a printed, double sided, 3-hole punch copy from the JCNA Shoppe.
- Binder Cover Page
- Binder Spine
- Title Page & Table of Contents
- History, Preface and Introduction
- Chapter I - Organizing a Concours d'Elegance
- Chapter II - Entry Eligibility, Awards, Divisions, and Classes
- Chapter III - Instruction and General Rules for the Judge
- Chapter IV - Instructions and General Rules for the Owner/Entrant
- Chapter V - Judges' Guide to Jaguar Evaluation
- Chapter VI - Judges' Guide for Scoring Non-Authenticity
- Chapter VII - Non-Authentic Deductions Tables
- Appendix A - List of Production Models
- Appendix B - Original Equipment Tire Sizes for SS & Jaguar Cars
- Appendix C - Official Publications for documenting Authenticity
- Appendix D - Concours Classes
- Appendix E - Jaguar Approved Accessories
- Glossary of Terms
- Judge Team Assignment
- Concours Judge Test and Blank Answer Sheet
If you click on a link and a blank page remains after a minute or so, your browser may not be configured properly to view PDF files. Try rightclicking on the link and choose Save Target As to dowload the file to your computer where you can open it.
- Concours Scoresheets (PDF) - Word version
- Class S2/MOD Deduction Form (PDF) - Word version
- Windscreen Placard Championship Division (PDF) - Word version
- Windscreen Placard Driven Division (PDF) - Word version
- Windscreen Placard Special Division (PDF) - Word version
- Windscreen Placard Display Only (PDF) - Word version
- Certificate of Insurance
- Entrant Registration Form
- Formal Rule Change Request Form
- Event Member Registration Form
Reminder: filling out this form, collecting the $5 insurance fee from NON JCNA members and forwarding the form and fees to JCNA is mandatory for your club to be covered by JCNA insurance.
- Protest Committee Report 2014
- Protest Committee Report 2013
- Protest Committee Report 2012
- Protest Committee Report 2011
- Protest Committee Report 2010
- Protest Committee Report 1997-2007
- Series 1 E-Type Judging Guide (approved 2003, updated June 2013)
- Series 1.5 E-Type Judging Guide (approved 2006)
- Series 2 E-Type Judging Guide (approved 2004, updated April 2006)
- Series 3 E-Type Judging Guide (approved 2007, updated May 2007)
- Mark II Judging Guide with RHD appendix (approved 2005 - updated April 2009)
- XJS - 1976 - 1991 (approved 2007, updated 3/21/10)
- Air Conditioning Judging Guide (approved 2008)
- Air Conditioning Judging Guide Appendix A (approved 2008)
The above guides can be purchased in the JCNA Shoppe professionally done with a cover and binder for a very reasonable price