REMINDER: Submit your Competition Rule Change recommendations ASAP. The submission form can be downloaded from the library.
A new version of the Slalom Entry Form is available which includes the XE and F-Pace. Download below.
Rules & Forms
- Current Slalom Rules
- Standard Slalom Course - GIF format. Print it in Landscape orientation and then press the Back button to return to this page.
- Slalom Entry Form, incl. Modification check list (updated July 2016)
- Slalom Safety Tech Inspection Form (updated June 2008)
- Event Member Registration Form
- Reminder: filling out this form, collecting the $5 insurance fee from NON JCNA members and forwarding the form and fees to JCNA is mandatory for your club to be covered by JCNA insurance.
- Performance Modification form
- Must be completed by every entrant (other than Class Z) who has any modifications to the car being entered.
- Slalom Timing Worksheet
- Optional form for use by timer to keep track of entries and their official times. All entrants must still complete the regular entry form and sign the waiver, even if this consolidated worksheet is used.
- Certificate of Insurance request
New timing system designed by JTC member Mike Eck . Laser triggers, digital display and carrying case... $575 for JCNA affiliate only.