I posted a little while ago, about my Jag having a "hot start" problem in Las Vegas. Before I posted on this forum, I had changed the Fuel Pump to a HIGH FLOW/PRESSURE FUEL PUMP. Now after I found out there is a "FIX" for this Vapor Lock issue, I received the Technical Order Guidance and had the work completed, but they used a STANDARD FUEL PUMP as the second fuel pump. Now here is where it gets tricky, I NO LONGER have the "HOT START" problem after the second fuel pump was installed, BUT now I have a "stalling" problem. When in heat the car will now stall when I am driving it and it NEVER did that till I had the second fuel pump installed, now although it got rid of the "hot start" problem, it stalling while I drive on the free way does worry me some. So here is my question....

WILL HAVING ONE HIGH FLOW/PRESSURE FUEL PUMP IN THE SAME SYSTEM AS A NORMAL FLOW FUEL PUMP CAUSE THIS ISSUE? AND WHAT IS YOUR BEST RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THIS, NOW PLEASE KEEP IN MIND MY A/C DOES NOT WORK FOR I NEED A NEW COMPRESSOR. ANY IDEAS?