2021 Slalom results are official. Please review the results and standings and notify the Slalom Committee Chair if you believe there are discrepancies.
- Current Slalom Rules Word Version; PDF.
- Standard Slalom Course - GIF format. Print it in Landscape orientation and then press the Back button to return to this page.
- Slalom Entry Form, incl. Modification Check List - Word Version; PDF.
- Slalom Safety Tech Inspection Form (updated June 2008).
- Special Event Non-Member Registration Form. Reminder: Filling out this form, collecting the $20 insurance fee from NON JCNA members and forwarding the form and fees to JCNA is mandatory for your club to be covered by JCNA insurance.
- Performance Modification form.
- Must be completed by every entrant (other than Class Z) who has any modifications to the car being entered.
- Slalom Timing Worksheet.
- Optional form for use by timer to keep track of entries and their official times. All entrants must still complete the regular entry form and sign the waiver, even if this consolidated worksheet is used.
- Insurance Certificate Request Form v03292022.
New timing system designed by JTC member Mike Eck . Laser triggers, digital display and carrying case... $650 (as of Sep 2018) for JCNA affiliate only.
Western States 2006January 05, 2006
Third Annual Florida Slalom March 15, 2005
The Cone Zone - January 2005February 15, 2005
2004 Annual Awards Procedure Change November 02, 2004
The Cone Zone - Sept 2004 September 30, 2004
Slalom Rules: A Major Rewrite December 23, 2003
The Cone Zone - January 2004 December 09, 2003
Hi Yo Silver!June 27, 2003
2nd Annual Florida Slalom November 27, 2002