2019 Concours results are official. Please review the results and standings and notify the Concours Committee Chair if you believe there are descrepancies.
At time of Sanction request: The posting of this JCNA Concours Sanction request acknowledges that the Chief Judge and Concours Chairman commit to conduct the Sanctioned Concours to the fullest extent possible per the applicable JCNA Concours Rules.
At the time of posting the Judges info and Scores: The posting of the results of the JCNA Sanctioned Concours Judges information and Concours scores acknowledges that the Chief Judge and Concours Chairman conducted the Sanctioned Concours to the fullest extent possible per the applicable JCNA Concours Rules.
Chief Judges and / or Concours Chairs - Contact JCNA Concours Committee Chair, Jim Sambold by email once you have uploaded your concours results and judging team information. Jim will then review your entries and classify your event as "Official."
Note: For consistency, before printing set your printer to, “Shrink to printable area” and check the box, “Auto rotate and center".
- Complete History of the Rule Book (Not necessary to print each year)
- 2019 Complete Rule Book (includes 2 front pages to be printed on card stock for binder and all contents to be printed on 3-hole punch paper)
- 2019 Rule Book Contents Only (Recommended, print this file and no need to print any other files. Print front to back on 3-hole punch paper)
- 2019 Rule Book Updates Only
- Judge Refresher Training PowerPoint Presentation (AUG 17) in PDF
If you prefer, you may download individual chapters and sections below or you may order a printed, double sided, 3-hole punch copy from the JCNA Shoppe.
- 2019 Binder Cover Page
- Binder Spine
- 2019 Title Page & Table of Contents
- 2019 Forms & Revisions
- 2019 History, Preface and Introduction
- 2019 Chapter I - Organizing a Concours d'Elegance
- 2019 Chapter II - Entry Eligibility, Awards, Divisions, and Classes
- 2019 Chapter III - Instruction and General Rules for the Judge
- 2019 Chapter IV - Instructions and General Rules for the Owner/Entrant
- 2019 Chapter V - Judges' Guide to Jaguar Evaluation
- 2019 Chapter VI - Judges' Guide for Scoring Non-Authenticity
- 2019 Appendix A - List of Production Models
- 2019 Appendix B - Original Equipment Tire Sizes for SS & Jaguar Cars
- 2019 Appendix C - Official Publications for Documenting Authenticity
- 2019 Appendix D - Concours Classes
- 2019 Appendix E - Jaguar Approved Accessories
- 2019 Glossary of Terms
- 2019 Index
- 2019 Score Sheets
- 2019 Judge Team Assignments
- 2019 Quick Field Reference Deduction Guides
- 2019 Judge Test and Blank Answer Sheet
If you click on a link and a blank page remains after a minute or so, your browser may not be configured properly to view PDF files. Try rightclicking on the link and choose Save Target As to dowload the file to your computer where you can open it.
- Class S2/MOD Deduction Form (PDF) - Word version
- Windscreen Placard Championship Division (PDF) - Word version
- Windscreen Placard Driven Division (PDF) - Word version
- Windscreen Placard Special Division (PDF) - Word version
- Windscreen Placard Display Only (PDF) - Word version
- Certificate of Insurance Request Form - Fillable Word Document; Fillable PDF
- Entrant Registration Form
- Protest Form
- Formal Rule Change Request Form
- Event Member Registration Form
Reminder: filling out this form, collecting the $5 insurance fee from NON JCNA members and forwarding the form and fees to JCNA is mandatory for your club to be covered by JCNA insurance.
- Protest Committee Report 2014
- Protest Committee Report 2013
- Protest Committee Report 2012
- Protest Committee Report 2011
- Protest Committee Report 2010
- Protest Committee Report 1997-2007
- Series 1 E-Type Judging Guide (approved 2003, updated June 2013)
- Series 1.5 E-Type Judging Guide (approved 2006)
- Series 2 E-Type Judging Guide (approved 2004, updated April 2006)
- Series 3 E-Type Judging Guide (approved 2007, updated May 2007)
- Mark II Judging Guide with RHD appendix (approved 2005 - updated April 2009)
- XJS - 1976 - 1991 (approved 2007, updated March 2010)
- Air Conditioning Judging Guide (approved 2008)
- Air Conditioning Judging Guide Appendix A (approved 2008)
- XK120 Judging Guide (Second Printing) (approved 2019) (25.8 MB Version / 16.8 MB Version) - Please note both files are large and might take some time to download.
- XK120 Judging Guide Corrections and Updates (Second Printing) - This is a stand alone addition to the XK120 Judging Guide (First Printing). It cannot be taken apart and inserted into the original guide.
The above guides can be purchased in the JCNA Shoppe professionally done with a cover and binder for a very reasonable price