Clubs - PLEASE update your judge training and testing information on the website.
At time of Sanction request: The posting of this JCNA Concours Sanction request acknowledges that the Chief Judge and Concours Chairman commit to conduct the Sanctioned Concours to the fullest extent possible per the applicable JCNA Concours Rules.
At the time of posting the Judges info and Scores: The posting of the results of the JCNA Sanctioned Concours Judges information and Concours scores acknowledges that the Chief Judge and Concours Chairman conducted the Sanctioned Concours to the fullest extent possible per the applicable JCNA Concours Rules.
Chief Judges and / or Concours Chairs - Contact JCNA Concours Committee Chair, Jim Sambold by email once you have uploaded your concours results and judging team information. Jim will then review your entries and classify your event as "Official."
For Information - Proposed Changes for 2024
Note: For consistency, before printing set your printer to, “Shrink to printable area” and check the box, “Auto rotate and center".
- Complete History of the Rule Book (Not necessary to print each year)
- 2023 Complete Rule Book v04232023 (includes 2 front pages to be printed on card stock for binder and all contents to be printed on 3-hole punch paper)
- 2023 Concours Rule Book Contents Only v04232023
- A Chief Judge version of the 2023 Rule Book is available to Club Chief Judges by emailing JCNA Concours Rules Committee Chair & Chief Judge, Hal Kritzman
- Annual Judge Refresher Training PowerPoint Presentation (Mar 2023) in PDF
- 2023 Rule Book Administrative Changes Review (Mar 2023) in PDF
- 2023 Judge’s Concours Rule Book Test Presentation in PDF - Email JCNA Concours Rules Committee Chair & Chief Judge, Hal Kritzman
An information management package is available upon request that uses entrant information to produce customized score sheets and windscreen placards. Please contact the webmaster if you would like the instructions and files.
Printed copies of the rulebook are available from Steve Kennedy. The lead time is now 2 weeks, so please plan accordingly.
The cost is $18 a copy, plus Priority Mail postage, yes printing costs have increased dramatically.
If you would like to get them printed locally, great. Be sure to ask for the following:
Print Double Sided, Black and White pages, 3-hole punch, 24-pound paper and the Binder Cover and Spine should be printed on card stock and inserted in the front of the 3-ring binder and spine.
2023 Rule Book (Rules Effective Jan 1, 2023) (NOTE: Complete Version 03162023 In Effect)
- 2023 Rule Book - Replacement Pages
- 2023 Rule Book Synopsis of Administrative Changes
- 2024 Rule Book Proposed Changes V03162023
- 2023 Binder Cover Page
- 2023 Binder Spine
- 2023 Title Page & Table of Contents
- 2023 History, Preface & Introduction
- 2023 Chapter I - Organizing a Concours d' Elegance
- 2023 Chapter II - Entry Eligibility, Awards, Divisions & Classes
- 2023 Chapter III - Instruction and General Rules for the Judge
- 2023 Chapter IV - Instructions and General Rules for the Owner/Entrant
- 2023 Chapter V - Judges' Guide to Jaguar Evaluation
- 2023 Chapter VI - Judges' Guide for Scoring Non-Authenticity
- 2023 Appendix A - List of Production Models
- 2023 Appendix B - Original Equipment Tire Sizes for SS & Jaguar Cars
- 2023 Appendix C - Official Publications for Documenting Authenticity
- 2023 Appendix D - Concours Classes
- 2023 Appendix E - Jaguar Approved Accessories
- 2023 Appendix F - Four Way Flashers
- 2023 Appendix G - Chief Judge Checklist
- 2023 Appendix H - S2 Non-Authentic Deduction Form
- 2023 Glossary of Terms
- 2023 Index
- 2023 Score Sheets
- 2023 Judge Team Assignments
- 2023 Quick Field Reference Deduction Guides
- 2023 Judge Test and Blank Answer Sheet V04232023
- Windscreen Placard Championship Division (PDF) - Word version.
- Windscreen Placard Driven Division (PDF) - Word version.
- Windscreen Placard Special Division (PDF) - Word version.
- Windscreen Placard Display Only (PDF) - Word version.
- Special Event Non-Member Registration Form. Reminder: Filling out this form, collecting the $20 insurance fee from NON JCNA members and forwarding the form and fees to JCNA is mandatory for your club to be covered by JCNA insurance.
- Entrant Registration Form - PDF.
- Master Concours Report Form - Word / PDF
- Protest Form.
- Formal Rule Change Request Form.
How To Videos:
Please be advised that this instructional video has not been sanctioned by the JCRC. It is, however, a bold and laudable attempt at illustrating one club's methods of how a cerified judge may approach the judging of a 1963 E-type FHC. As such, it is not the only course of actions that another club's CJ would instruct when illustrating the same or similar rules and protocols in action and application as described in the most recent, sanctioned JCNA Judge's Guide.
This video is also NOT an attempt to cover all variants of the Series 1 E-type from 1961 to 1967 as it is, in some items, specific to the model and year utilized.
It is also NOT to be considered even a partial replacement for the requirement that each certified judge become annually familiar with the contents of the latest JCNA Judge's Guide.
Also, the video does not attempt to cover every item that an experienced certified judge may or may not have had time to judge during the allowed 15 minutes per section mandated by current JCNA rules. If a component was over-looked, it does not mean it should not have been judged, or would not have been judged, if more time had been available. Obviously, a judge more experienced or more familiar with the year and model would judge more efficiently and thus review more components.
- Protest Committee Report 2014
- Protest Committee Report 2013
- Protest Committee Report 2012
- Protest Committee Report 2011
- Protest Committee Report 2010
- Protest Committee Reports 1997-2007
Judging Guides - Judging guides can be downloaded by JCNA members at this Link.