2022 Concours results are official. Please review the results and standings and notify the Concours Committee Chair if you believe there are discrepancies.
Clubs - PLEASE update your judge training and testing information on the website.
At time of Sanction request: The posting of this JCNA Concours Sanction request acknowledges that the Chief Judge and Concours Chairman commit to conduct the Sanctioned Concours to the fullest extent possible per the applicable JCNA Concours Rules.
At the time of posting the Judges info and Scores: The posting of the results of the JCNA Sanctioned Concours Judges information and Concours scores acknowledges that the Chief Judge and Concours Chairman conducted the Sanctioned Concours to the fullest extent possible per the applicable JCNA Concours Rules.
Chief Judges and / or Concours Chairs - Contact JCNA Concours Committee Chair, Jim Sambold by email once you have uploaded your concours results and judging team information. Jim will then review your entries and classify your event as "Official."
Note: For consistency, before printing set your printer to, “Shrink to printable area” and check the box, “Auto rotate and center".
- Complete History of the Rule Book (Not necessary to print each year)
- 2022 Complete Rule Book v06022022 (includes 2 front pages to be printed on card stock for binder and all contents to be printed on 3-hole punch paper)
- 2022 Rule Book Contents Only v04142022 (Recommended, print this file and no need to print any other files. Print front to back on 3-hole punch paper)
- A Chief Judge version of the 2022 Rule Book is available to Club Chief Judges by emailing JCNA Concours Rules Committee Chair & Chief Judge, Hal Kritzman
- (New) Annual Judge Refresher Training PowerPoint Presentation (Apr 2022) in PDF
If you prefer, you may download individual chapters and sections below or you may order a printed, double sided, 3-hole punch copy from the JCNA Shoppe.
2022 Rule Book (Rules Effective Jan 1, 2022) (NOTE: Complete Version 06022022 In Effect)
- 2022 Rule Book - Significant Rule Change Synopsis
- 2022 Rule Book - Replacement Page Notes
- 2022 Rule Book - Page Corrections
- 2022 Binder Cover Page
- 2022 Binder Spine
- 2022 Title Page & Table of Contents
- 2022 History, Preface & Introduction
- 2022 Chapter I - Organizing a Concours d' Elegance
- 2022 Chapter II - Entry Eligibility, Awards, Divisions & Classes
- 2022 Chapter III - Instruction and General Rules for the Judge
- 2022 Chapter IV - Instructions and General Rules for the Owner/Entrant
- 2022 Chapter V - Judges' Guide to Jaguar Evaluation
- 2022 Chapter VI - Judges' Guide for Scoring Non-Authenticity
- 2022 Appendix A - List of Production Models
- 2022 Appendix B - Original Equipment Tire Sizes for SS & Jaguar Cars
- 2022 Appendix C - Official Publications for Documenting Authenticity
- 2022 Appendix D - Concours Classes
- 2022 Appendix E - Jaguar Approved Accessories
- 2022 Glossary of Terms
- 2022 Index
- 2022 Score Sheets
- 2022 Judge Team Assignments
- 2022 Quick Field Reference Deduction Guides
- 2022 Judge Test and Blank Answer Sheet
- Class S2/MOD Deduction Form (PDF) - Word version.
- Windscreen Placard Championship Division (PDF) - Word version.
- Windscreen Placard Driven Division (PDF) - Word version.
- Windscreen Placard Special Division (PDF) - Word version.
- Windscreen Placard Display Only (PDF) - Word version.
- Special Event Non-Member Registration Form. Reminder: Filling out this form, collecting the $20 insurance fee from NON JCNA members and forwarding the form and fees to JCNA is mandatory for your club to be covered by JCNA insurance.
- Entrant Registration Form.
- Master Concours Report Form - Word / PDF
- Protest Form.
- Formal Rule Change Request Form.
- Insurance Certificate Request Form v01172023
How To Videos:
Please be advised that this instructional video has not been sanctioned by the JCRC. It is, however, a bold and laudable attempt at illustrating one club's methods of how a cerified judge may approach the judging of a 1963 E-type FHC. As such, it is not the only course of actions that another club's CJ would instruct when illustrating the same or similar rules and protocols in action and application as described in the most recent, sanctioned JCNA Judge's Guide.
This video is also NOT an attempt to cover all variants of the Series 1 E-type from 1961 to 1967 as it is, in some items, specific to the model and year utilized.
It is also NOT to be considered even a partial replacement for the requirement that each certified judge become annually familiar with the contents of the latest JCNA Judge's Guide.
Also, the video does not attempt to cover every item that an experienced certified judge may or may not have had time to judge during the allowed 15 minutes per section mandated by current JCNA rules. If a component was over-looked, it does not mean it should not have been judged, or would not have been judged, if more time had been available. Obviously, a judge more experienced or more familiar with the year and model would judge more efficiently and thus review more components.
- Protest Committee Report 2014
- Protest Committee Report 2013
- Protest Committee Report 2012
- Protest Committee Report 2011
- Protest Committee Report 2010
- Protest Committee Report 1997-2007
Judging Guides - Judging guides can be downloaded by JCNA members at this Link and they can be purchased by anyone in the JCNA Shoppe professionally done with a cover and binder for a very reasonable price.