Clubs - PLEASE update your judge training and testing information on the website.
At time of Sanction request: The posting of this JCNA Concours Sanction request acknowledges that the Chief Judge and Concours Chairman commit to conduct the Sanctioned Concours to the fullest extent possible per the applicable JCNA Concours Rules.
At the time of posting the Judges info and Scores: The posting of the results of the JCNA Sanctioned Concours Judges information and Concours scores acknowledges that the Chief Judge and Concours Chairman conducted the Sanctioned Concours to the fullest extent possible per the applicable JCNA Concours Rules.
Chief Judges and / or Concours Chairs - Contact JCNA Concours Committee Chair, Jim Sambold by email once you have uploaded your concours results and judging team information. Jim will then review your entries and classify your event as "Official."
Note: For consistency, before printing set your printer to, “Shrink to printable area” and check the box, “Auto rotate and center".
- Complete History of the Rule Book (Not necessary to print each year)
- 2019 Complete Rule Book (includes 2 front pages to be printed on card stock for binder and all contents to be printed on 3-hole punch paper)
- 2019 Rule Book Contents Only (Recommended, print this file and no need to print any other files. Print front to back on 3-hole punch paper)
- 2019 Rule Book Updates Only
- Judge Refresher Training PowerPoint Presentation (AUG 17) in PDF
If you prefer, you may download individual chapters and sections below or you may order a printed, double sided, 3-hole punch copy from the JCNA Shoppe.
2022 Draft Rule Book (For Review Only)
- 2022 Rule Book - Synopsis V07132021
- 2022 Rule Book - Certified Judges Copy V07132021
- 2022 Rule Book AGM Presentation V07132021
2019 Rule Book (Current Rules In Effect)
- 2019 Synopsis of Updates
- 2019 Binder Cover Page
- Binder Spine
- 2019 Title Page & Table of Contents
- 2019 Forms & Revisions
- 2019 History, Preface and Introduction
- 2019 Chapter I - Organizing a Concours d'Elegance
- 2019 Chapter II - Entry Eligibility, Awards, Divisions, and Classes
- 2019 Chapter III - Instruction and General Rules for the Judge
- 2019 Chapter IV - Instructions and General Rules for the Owner/Entrant
- 2019 Chapter V - Judges' Guide to Jaguar Evaluation
- 2019 Chapter VI - Judges' Guide for Scoring Non-Authenticity
- 2019 Appendix A - List of Production Models
- 2019 Appendix B - Original Equipment Tire Sizes for SS & Jaguar Cars
- 2019 Appendix C - Official Publications for Documenting Authenticity
- 2019 Appendix D - Concours Classes
- 2019 Appendix E - Jaguar Approved Accessories
- 2019 Glossary of Terms
- 2019 Index
- 2019 Score Sheets
- 2019 Judge Team Assignments
- 2019 Quick Field Reference Deduction Guides
- 2019 Judge Test and Blank Answer Sheet
If you click on a link and a blank page remains after a minute or so, your browser may not be configured properly to view PDF files. Try right clicking on the link and choose Save Target As to download the file to your computer where you can open it.
- Class S2/MOD Deduction Form (PDF) - Word version.
- Windscreen Placard Championship Division (PDF) - Word version.
- Windscreen Placard Driven Division (PDF) - Word version.
- Windscreen Placard Special Division (PDF) - Word version.
- Windscreen Placard Display Only (PDF) - Word version.
- Special Event Non-Member Registration Form. Reminder: Filling out this form, collecting the $20 insurance fee from NON JCNA members and forwarding the form and fees to JCNA is mandatory for your club to be covered by JCNA insurance.
- Entrant Registration Form.
- Protest Form.
- Formal Rule Change Request Form.
How To Videos:
Please be advised that this instructional video has not been sanctioned by the JCRC. It is, however, a bold and laudable attempt at illustrating one club's methods of how a cerified judge may approach the judging of a 1963 E-type FHC. As such, it is not the only course of actions that another club's CJ would instruct when illustrating the same or similar rules and protocols in action and application as described in the most recent, sanctioned JCNA Judge's Guide.
This video is also NOT an attempt to cover all variants of the Series 1 E-type from 1961 to 1967 as it is, in some items, specific to the model and year utilized.
It is also NOT to be considered even a partial replacement for the requirement that each certified judge become annually familiar with the contents of the latest JCNA Judge's Guide.
Also, the video does not attempt to cover every item that an experienced certified judge may or may not have had time to judge during the allowed 15 minutes per section mandated by current JCNA rules. If a component was over-looked, it does not mean it should not have been judged, or would not have been judged, if more time had been available. Obviously, a judge more experienced or more familiar with the year and model would judge more efficiently and thus review more components.
- Protest Committee Report 2014
- Protest Committee Report 2013
- Protest Committee Report 2012
- Protest Committee Report 2011
- Protest Committee Report 2010
- Protest Committee Report 1997-2007