I have noticed on the events calender that the 2005 CC is scheduled for Sept. 2005 in Brasselton, GA. If you look at the 2003 calender, there were fifteen sanctioned concours during the month of Sept., which is the most for any month of the year. Many of the affiliate club events are held the same weekend each year and would risk losing participation by shifting dates. Maybe a one week difference would not create a problem, but it would be foolish to schedule an event, in the same region as the CC, less than two weeks of our national event. So that effectively ruins two weekends for the busiest month on our schedule plus a third weekend to accomodate the CC. The affiliate clubs depend on their events to raise the awareness of their organization and attract new membership. Every consideration should be given to the affiliates when scheduling any national event. Afterall, there would be no JCNA without the affilliate clubs. I am sorry, but I feel that the committee that has planned the 2005 CC has not done their homework and planned poorly. Please look at the calendar. Block off Sept, and May while your at it.

Mike