Those of you who are members of JANE or who were at Lime Rock this year will know John Berger. (Hopefully, you have already marked your calendars for 30 and 31 May 2003 for next year's event.) I learned today that John is Northeast Regional Director of NASA (not the space agency, National Auto Sports Association). I am planning to check out their autocross here in New Jersey later this month with the objective of running with them next season. NASA also sponsored 5 HPDE events this year (and presumably will do the same next year)at Lime Rock and Watkins Glen. Seems to me this is a perfect opportunity for those of us who are serious about getting seat time on the track beyond the one (wonderful) weekend at Lime Rock with the Empire Group to piggy-back with this already organized event. My understanding is that NASA events fill up fast, and have pretty rigid limits on the number of participants. I will keep my eye on their website so that as soon as they announce the new schedule we can make plans to join them. It would be good to have an indication of who would be interested in this so we can try to coordinate our group.

Regards,
Warren Hansen