I have taken over the daunting task of authoring a new JCNA XK120 JUDGING GUIDE. I began writing it on April 18, 2017, and will have a FIRST CUT DRAFT for peer review by the end of May. I will be sending copies of the FIRST CUT DRAFT to various JCNA & JCRC board members, and others for comments. I am confident that there will be an approved, official JCNA XK120 Judging Guide available for the 2018 Concours season. Bob Sheridan - La Verne, CA - member of JOC Los Angeles. Contact: bob5837@roadrunner.com

Submitted by bob5837@roadru… on Mon, 04/16/2018 - 16:09

JCNA XK120 JUDGING GUIDE UPDATE: Roger Payne and I have authored the Jaguar XK 120 JCNA Concours Judging Guide (158-page spiral-bound book) which was presented at the JCNA Clubs 60th Annual General Meeting (AGM) in San Antonio, March 21-25, 2018. Our Judging Guide was presented by Dick Cavicke, JCNA Chief Judge, in my behalf. Due to the fact that copies of the proposed JCNA XK120 Judging Guide were not available for delegates to read before the conference, the JCNA XK120 Judging Guide was approved for "trial use" at 2018 JCNA concours judging events. Our JCNA XK120 Judging Guide will be re-presented for official approval at the 61st AGM in 2019.
JCNA clubs and JCNA members can obtain aPublications. You may also obtain a "signed copy" of our 158-page softcover Jaguar XK120 Judging Guide book from www.xk120judgingguide.com. In addition, you can obtain a copy of our 294-page hardcover with dust-jacket Jaguar XK120 Authenticity Reference Guide book from www.xk120judgingguide.com.