Edited on 2014-10-15 15:57:31
I just purchased a used 2006 XJ8. When I press the phone button on the dash it says "No Phone". I do not have the touch screen edition, just the buttons. I put the key in the II position and attempted to press the key combination: ##3#*# and then press the hang-up button. Nothing seems to happen. Do I have to take this to the dealership to determine if the feature is available? My goal is to Bluetooth my Iphone5s to the jag.

I have the manuals in the glove box that show the phone setup and the previous owner circled the part of the manual where it states that certain phone work. So I assume the previous owner attempted something.

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Sun, 01/28/2018 - 07:53

just purchased a used 2006 XJ8. When I press the phone button on the dash it says "No Phone". I do not have the touch screen edition, just the buttons. I put the key in the II position and attempted to press the key combination: ##3#*# and then press the hang-up button. Nothing seems to happen. Do I have to take this to the dealership to determine if the feature is available? My goal is to Bluetooth my Iphone5s to the jag.

I have the manuals in the glove box that show the phone setup and the previous owner circled the part of the manual where it states that certain phone work. So I assume the previous owner attempted something